... I'm not in the mood to write but I really wanted to share this with all of my bibas so let's see how well i do:
one of my (new) friends does crew dancing. tonight i went with her to this free class being put on by a crew from chicago before they hold auditions tomorrow. And while I want to tell all of you about my experience, this is mostly for jacob because he would have actually enjoyed it. God, it was so much fun! And for everyone else, its that kind of dancing where you almost look like a robot and really overplay stillness and rigidity and make it interact with everything smooth. basically, all i'm trying to say is that is was fucking amazing and i can actually do some of that stuff now! anyone who wants to learn we can do it on new years :)love you all.
p.s. my next door neighbors are having a dance party tonight! good sign.
p.p.s. the person that taught the class is on youtube. here is one of the dances i really liked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJXqI44iXM&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment