So I haven't posted in a while, and I thought some of you suckers who aren't in Texas anymore might want to hear what is up.
I've been riding my bike to school everyday which is really great. It's about 3 miles and full of hills and when I get to school, I'm covered in sweat from matted hair to my t-shirt to my boxers...it's pretty bad (Texas will do that to you, if you remember). But I do this, because I enjoy it in some weird masochistic way and maybe partly because I know all of you enjoy riding bikes as well and that makes me feel somehow connected to you.
Anyway, I had just gotten done changing a flat tube last week and was riding home from school yesterday when my foot pedal just completely shattered. I guess that means I'm strong. So for the last mile of my ride, I just had plastic and metal shrapnel hanging down dragging along the ground as I tried to balance my foot on the thin metal rod where a foot pedal used to be, and rode home in this slow off-kilter catty-wompus way.
that's all the news I guess...I know that wasn't a great story, but it's the best I've got.
also, my beard is huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment