So... this is my first time to post to the bibaspot... hooray!
I'm wearing my bibaspora shirt and felt it was just the right thing to do.
Also, I wanted to (semi-?)publicly thank all you bibas for coming to see Muntu. It meant the world and a half to me to see your smiling faces there.
I'm in Guanajuato now... ! And I have a blog: www.nataliemgoodnow.blogspot.com
Can someone teach me how to do this "feed" thing? I want to get bibaspot on a feed so that I will be more diligent about reading it. I'm blog illiterate, it seems.
My classes start tomorrow and I'm excited for that opportunity to meet some more people. Right now I can count the number of people I know here on one hand... but at least they're good people!
Well, I miss Austin and everybody already, of course, and I can't wait to keep in touch, to see you again, and so on.
Abrazos to all!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment