Bibas...Bibas, Bibas, Bibas...can i even call myself a biba anymore?
I just spent the last hour or so catching up on the bibaspot, which i haven't visited in about a month and a half or so. I have no excuses. I only hope the power of the tattoo (both inky and spiritual) heals any and all rifts.
I started from 'gendersnaps', a travis exclu' from back in july, saw the crew dancing vid, picasa albums, shleeman's angsty calls to gather, all the way up to rambo's same smile. It's done my heart good. I'm going to keep this post short, but i think the project of the evening for matt, who i think you would all accept as biba-worthy, and i will be to take a bunch of binghamton pictures that i will post to tell the stories of binghamton me.
In short, it's amazing, and i think and talk about you all constantly. Feel too lucky, too too lucky, to move between such amazing spacetimes in my little life.
more forthcoming.
abrazos fuertes y besitos chiquillos, j
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment