Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The blogosphere is in love with dcoates today

Since I remember us talking about facebook.com vs. thefacebook.com, I thought you guys might be interested in seeing this post on what facebook profiles have looked like. And, yes, that top profile is mine (the second time I've been on Valleywag--the People for the web world; exciting stuff) back from the days when it was, indeed, thefacebook.com. And, yes, my "Looking for: Random Play and Whatever I Can Get" was a total joke. :)

Also, while surfing around the web today, I noticed that Austinist.com had used one of my photos on their post. Weird to see that to say the least. Thought I'd share those random blog stories with all of my fellow bloggers. :)

2 comments:

travis said...

Nice picture...so what business are we going to set up in G-town?

josh t franco said...

The Music/Feminist Studies/Religious Studies/Environmental Studies/Sociology/Spanish/Philosophy/Art History Factory?...is dcoates a bonafide internet celebrity?