Yo folks,
Remember this ol' thing. I was on my post track work out 2nd beer, watching P and P and feeling a little buzzed when I remembered that we had a blog. Time to get this sucker up and running again. So....new years eve? what we gonna do? A tucson tea party? a las cruces la bamba?
love you all and there will be some big ben johnson news in the coming month, lets just say that i plan to make sure we all get together at least one more time :) I just hope it fits her.
Ben
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There was conversation amongst some of rerouting nye get together to summer. I'm a fan of this. But fyi, I think I may be in Austin for nye for a show I'm writing about. Maybe. Still undecided.
Post a Comment