Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flower Farming

BIBAS!

Right off the bat I am feeling like an old lady. Not only because I am wearing multiple layers of mismatched stretchy grey p.j.s but, because I had to call a younger friend to figure out how to actually post on this blog. sad.
Most of you know I've got this flower farm thing going on so I thought I would attach some pics to complete your vision...


 These were all taken this morning. I think this will be obvious when you see my pre-coffee crazy faces. Please remove all small children from the room.


 Sunrise over the Organ mountains. My view, every morning. 


My grandmother's old house and my current residence. I am trying to buy it. I'm thinking this would be a good preliminary biba homestead? Send good vibes please...


The porch. Perfect for chasing away neighborhood dogs who poop in the yard and drinking G&Ts. I think I just reinforced my old lady status?


Dahlias.





CRAZY for flowers.


Dahlia and the setting HARVEST MOOON.  do your thing Neil Young!

You are all welcome to come to NM for NYE if you would like! I know it is hard for some of you guys to get all the way out here but, you are welcome ANYTIME!

love,
em




1 comment:

josh t franco said...

Emily! things are growing so beautifully since Phil and I were there! Looks wonderful, and yes, sending good vibes to establish Biba residency. Also, thinking about bocce ball...