Saturday, October 4, 2008

My dream last night:

Okay so this is mostly for Travis and Ashlee but it's also for everyone because this is one of the ways we keep in touch. So in my dream, for some reason I had to move out of my house and move into a new place. It was a big hassle and then I ended up having to walk everything to the new place by taking a shopping cart full of my stuff on the train. Anyway, I finally get there and the person I'm renting from ends up being this girl I hated from high school!! Not to mention, the apartment was tiny, dirty, and smelled really bad.

So I was having a rough time but it was my birthday so I decided to go to this concert in this big grassy area where stuff goes on outside. Mid-concert i look into the middle of the crowd and see Travis and Ashlee holding up "happy" and "birthday" signs! And I ran over to you guys and was crying a ridiculous amount and then everything was wonderful! Ashlee you were done with applying to schools and decided you wanted to study the role food plays in different religious traditions :)

On the food note (and not a part of my dream): Today I am going apply picking at a nearby orchard with some friends!!! This weekend is supposed to be prime pickin time with the most variety of apples and they serve cider and apple donuts the whole time you pick! I'm wearing flannel (emily) and I am super excited. We are going to use some of them to bake an apple pie tonight!

I love you all. And thanks Trashlee for making my dream life so happy.

1 comment:

shleeman said...

I'm glad that my subconscious is speaking to yours. And let me just point out that I told Meagan Happy Birthday first this year- albeit I am seven months ahead.
I want to hold up a sign in the middle of a field for you that says "I miss you Meagan", and eat apple pie and discuss the theological meaning of curries in India. I love you.