I'm back here at Red Oak, starting my last week in West Campus and to my right is a screen with the Bibaspora symbol in negative. I wanted to quickly thank all of you for doing this along with me tonight. It was fun and it may not have seemed as so, but this meant a lot to me.
I have had some amazing times with all of you (I've long said that "Wonderwall" around Pancho Villa was probably the greatest moment I had in college) and I'm very happy that I have had these four months with you. It may not have come about in the ideal way, but I'm thankful it has. I have become closer to all of you and become good friends with people I previously considered acquaintances.
So, in the spirit of short-term goal #6 ("Let people know you care and that you are grateful"), I wanted to let you know that I am grateful and that I do care. And, I promise, next relationship that happens on this end, it's taking a backseat to the bibas. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i loved wonderwall and pancho villa as well. send me your new address and ill give you some snail mail
freakin' smiles dcoates, freakin' smiles.
i love you dcoates
Post a Comment