I had a dream last night...this week I've been thinking about what I'm wearing to the wedding events (I had a successful shopping trip on Monday btw, Ben and Trav), and apparently Juno was hiding in my subconscious. So in the dream, I'm on my way to the wedding. On the way, I realized that i brought the wrong outfit for the rehearsal, so I decided to stop at my 'friend' Juno's. She lived in North Austin (treeful north A, not highway north A). She was supremely blase, but warm and welcoming in true Juno fashion. Besides changing, I also had to make some alterations to my pants (which is based in reality, because I am having some pants altered that I'll pick up tomorrow). She was cool with letting me do that and hang out at her house too. For some reason, we had to sit in her closet to do it, but the closet had a window, so it was nice enough. She wasn't wearing pants...but it was the least sexually charged hanging out ever (and i'm not just saying that because Natalie reads this!). I mean, as good a character as she was in the movie, i still can't imagine either her or Michael Cera having an O. Anyhoo, while I was altering my pants, I asked about the baby (the dream was in real time and the baby was a few months old now). She had apparently kept her/him in my dream...or was sharing her/him with Vanessa, because s/he was nowhere to be seen at the time. I called the baby 'Red', and she was like "oh, didn't you hear? I changed the name to Green."
I hesitate to mention this, but the last part of the dream was realizing that the whole ordeal made me 45 minutes late to the rehearsal. ASHLEE: THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! I am taking the dream as a warning to check and doublecheck all wardrobe issues well in advance.
Here's to a dreamy (but perhaps less bizarre) wedding for TrAshlee!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love that you share things like that with us...i really do. you're so josh it's awesome.
Post a Comment