Tuesday, December 8, 2009

****New Year's Plan****

Ok folks,

The time has come. I would like to bibaficially announce that there will be a New Year's Party at my Texas home on December 31st. It will be a wonderful night of relaxing by a multiple fires, drinking wine, dancing, eating and just plain catching up with all of the Bibas.

People can show up whenever they want to on the 31st and I am thinking that we could have some sort of potluck/cook in our kitchen dinner. If you want to grill you can use our grill, if you want to bake you can bake and if you want to buy something and bring it then you can buy something and bring it.

I will try and provide alcohol and drinks.

If you need a ride from the airport/bus station/train station then I can probably pick you up and bring you to my house.

If you have any questions call me at 817-228-9371 or email me at benjaminclarkjohnson@gmail.com.

Its gonna be grand and I hope to see each and everyone of you there.

Reminders and more details to come!

Yipee!,

Ben

4 comments:

shleeman said...

i literally cried with excitement (tears and verbal screams) when thinking about a bibanewyear. i love you all!

Aubrey said...

yay!! good planning mr. johnson

josh t franco said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel said...

Looking forward to seeing all of you. Ben, thanks for coordinating man. I can hear PYT in my head must thinking about it... Hasta pronto!