Hey members of the bibaspora,
It is time to bring this up. Where are we going to have New Years this year? One of the most important traditions of bibaspora culture is that we all manage to come together on this hallowed day. With that said, does anyone have suggestions on where we should meet up? I have heard Austin, NYC, Chicago and Havana. Actually, I have not heard anyone else say Havana but I know that everyone is thinking it. I just tried to kayak DFW to Havana and it would not let me. Oh well. Anyways lets get this thing going and lets even be crazy and think of places that no one lives. What if we all went to some ridiculous all inclusive resort in Mexico? The kind of place where you cannot leave, all your food is provided and we just sit around in a biba-circle drinking watered down drinks. Actually, after saying that idea it gets my vote.
Any other thoughts, you better think of something or I will just go ahead and book 10 rooms in Cancun...seriously I will do it...in all of your names.
-Ben
5 comments:
As far as crazy ideas...binghamton? I know i know, weird...but, i think i really love my apartment and binghamton is definitely kitsch enough to make a crazy memorable new years, and is super cheap. I have a nice big kitchen for cooking and all wood floors to dance on.....
or...Guanajuato?
And of course, i must mention: NYC.
loves, j
I am open to anywhere, but I do think we should pick a location soon, so we all have time to work out our travel details.
By the way, this blog comment is a very historic marker for me... my first blog post! A couple years behind, but I made it. Shows how important New Years is!
Post where you think we should rendezvous... lets make this happen.
xox,
Claire
Hi!!!
This is also my fist blog entry, i how it shows up where i think it is going to.
I am keeping my N.Years schedule clear. Dona emilia is down for all the options mentioned previously. I am particularly thrilled by hot beachy locale where they speak another language.
But, i have also never been to NY. So really i hove no clue, just as long as i am around you all!!
cheers
love e
Lets go to Baja!!
congrats, and welcome, to claire and emily!
BAJA!!!
Post a Comment